Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Fun with Christmas Tags

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and today I am sharing with you 2 tags that I made using stamps from the Great Impressions Store.


For these two Christmas tags I used the following stamps: B171 To & FromE774 Snow Adorable, and A71 Snowflake Cluster.

I used a tacky sheet adhesive and laid it over a piece of white cardstock.  I cut out the tags using the die cut machine.  Then I took off the protective layer and sprinkled a micro glitter over the entire surface.  I used Ranger's Archival Ink to stamp on top of the glitter.  Then I colored these cute snowmen with Copic Markers.  (You can kind of see the light hitting parts of the glitter.)

The Red Hat Snowman is outlined in red stickles and has the Snowflake Cluster stamp stamped on it about four times.  The Green Scarf Snowman is outlined with Ranger's White Enamel Accents.

These tags aren't complete until we know who they are To and From!  


Do you like to make Christmas Tags?  It's one of my favorite things to make this time of year!  :)

Thank you for stopping by!  For more inspiration be sure to check out our Facebook Page and our Pinterest Boards!  :)  And check out our Monthly Challenge!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Katy, these are lovely! Someone will be so lucky to find them on a Christmas gift!

Mynn xx said...

Totally darling, Katy! LOVE the way you created the borders! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...