Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Fun-Halloween Decorations

Happy Halloween Everybody!

So today is the big day! :)  It's Katy, and it's time for me to share my Halloween decoration with you using Great Impressions Stamps.


This is a paper pumpkin made out of paper strips.  I used my stamps to embellish the outside of this little pumpkin.  I think it is good by itself, or if you made a  few of them they would be cute together.  This little pumpkin also acts as a vessel for goodies.  You can put candy in the middle!

I used these stamps:  E551 Too Cute Pumpkins, A134 Halloween Greetings, C406 Little Ghost, E645 Retro Spirals.

I hope that your day is full of candy and fun!

For more inspiration check out our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards.


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Super darling, Katy! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...